Man, this show is like a drug. You know it’s bad for you, but you just can’t help yourself. I watched the latest episode of How to Get Away with Murder a few hours ago. And I had a bunch of theories bouncing around in my head. Who is the victim? Who is the killer? Is there even a killer or victim? Here are a few guesses……
- Possible Victim#1: Connor. One of the few highlights of the season is Connor, surprisingly enough. He usually tap-dances on my last nerves with his whining and constant complaining. But he’s been…..okay so far. He’s matured a little this season. His depression over not working was understandable. As were his daddy issues. He and Annalise actually made a formidable team. Who knew that would happen? He seems like he’s very happy for once. But happy people never last on this show. Plus, Connor’s whereabouts for that night are still unknown. Which means he’ll likely die…….
- Possible Victim #2 : Simon. Everyone knows Simon, one of the latest thorns in Former Keating Students’ sides. Always around for a scornful remark or holier-than-thou attitude. He is so annoying! Why he even here? Maybe he finally insults the wrong person and pays for it with his life? From the looks of the latest promo, whatever happens happens at the party. Maybe the killer is another coworker…
- Possible Victim #3: Nate. Speaking of useless characters, let’s talk about Nate. Like Connor and Simon, Nate’s location during that night is also unknown. Practically every time he’s appeared this season, it’s been about Annalise. Talking about her, obsessing over her. Usually with Bonnie. But Annalise looked pretty traumatized in the last few minutes of 406. Washing the blood off of her. Is it Nate’s blood? Did she see who killed him?
- Laurel. This season, I’ve officially jumped on the “I hate Laurel” bandwagon. They’ve assassinated her character so much, I don’t think anything can be done to make me like her again. As first I was excited about the “Justice for Wes” plot. I wanted–and still want–someone to pay for murdering my poor Wes. But as we later find out, it isn’t about justice for Wes or for the baby. Why even bring up the paternity thing again?! Ugh!!! It’s all about her. And she’s endangering the lives of everyone around her, including Frank. But I don’t care about Frank. (Why is he even here again?). There’s a possibility that the blood in the elevator is Laurel’s. That she went into labor and/or had the baby in there. But there were drugs in her system, right? Annalise lost her son all those years ago. PTSD flashback?
- Asher. Asher is basically the new Connor in some ways. He’s gotten more annoying this season, I initially thought. But then his behavior is warranted. Michaela has kept him out of the loop for most of the season. You’re not supposed to do that with someone you care about. Plus, Asher is always out of the loop! That sucks. Anyways, back to Murder Night (?) 4. I don’t think Asher hurt anyone this time. I think he just witnessed it. Maybe one of the powers that be at the party caught him with Tegan’s key card. That’s why he’s in jail.
- Tegan. It better not be her. That’s all I’ll say about that.
Those are my thoughts about next week. Until next time…….